In the Endoscopic Laboratory of our hospital, we carry out diagnostics tests and treatment of gastrointestinal tract lesions. Our gastroenterologists, using modern equipment with high-resolution video track, are able to detect even the smallest changes in each section of the colon and stomach.
Scope of care: • colonoscopy – endoscopic diagnostics of lower gastrointestinal tract disorders (including with sampling for histopathological examination)
• gastroscopy – endoscopic diagnostics of upper gastrointestinal tract disorders (including with the urease test for Helicobacter pylori infection and sampling for histopathological examination)
• removal of stomach and colon polyps – endoscopic polypectomy
For greater comfort of the patients, we perform:
• examinations under general anaesthesia, with the guarantee of post-operative care in the recovery room with constant nursing supervision
• simultaneous diagnostics – colonoscopy and gastroscopy under general anaesthesia
• diagnostic examination with simultaneous surgery, incl. polypectomy procedure – excision of polyps